Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey is serving as the lead brand and organizer for a Chocolate “Takeover” at the Springhurst Liquor Barn on Tuesday, February 13th from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. with the intention of demonstrating, tasting, educating and engaging chocolate fans.
Co-organizer Paul Tuell says, “Our original Chocolate Takeover was held last October 28th – National Chocolate Day. It was such a hit!! Consumers loved the first ‘Takeover,’ and they will find even more chocolate goodness to love at the Valentine’s event…”
Consumers will pay $5 for admission to the spirits and beer tasting. For that, they can sample Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey’s four expressions, Rabbit Hole Bourbons, West 6th Imperial Stout, Korbel Champagne, and Old 502 Winery After Choc wine. Tuell says Ballotin might surprise consumers with some Valentine’s cocktail samples as well!
Other partners will be sampling – and selling – sweet treats including craft chocolates, donuts, desserts, and ice cream.
Louisville brand partners include:
1. Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey
2. West Sixth Imperial Stout
3. Old 502 After Choc / Other Reds
4. Korbel Champagne Brut Rose – A Valentine’s Favorite
5. Tailspin Ale Fest THE premier KY festival for the craft beer drinker – Win Tickets
6. Chateau Bourbon B&B Kentucky’s Finest B&B serves-up a Ballotin Dessert
7. Louisvillicious Delicious Cakes and Desserts
8. Cellar Door Chocolates Bourbon Truffles and other chocolates
9. Louisville Cream Ballotin Double Fudge “Brown Eyed Girl” Ice Cream
10. Bourbon Women Awareness, Education, Recruitment
11. Rabbit Hole Award-Winning Bourbons – Chocolate’s Best Friend
12. Apron Inc Service-Industry Benefactor and Charity