There’s no shortage of Valentine’s Day specials at Louisville restaurants, but sometimes there’s a shortage of information about those events.
So in hopes of making your dinner search a bit easier, we’ve cobbled together a small list of places you can visit with your significant other that day, and which includes links to Valentine’s Day events and menus (if available).
Several of the restaurants listed had menu summaries on OpenTable.com, but not on their own websites, so we’ve used that site’s link where appropriate. Just scroll down to find your choice.
It also has multiple chain restaurant listings and their Valentine’s menu that you might interesting.
- Asiatique Restaurant: We are only serving 4 course tasting menu @ $50/person. Guest chooses from 3 salad dressings, 7 appetizers, 9 entrees and 3 desserts.
- BLU Italian Grille: Indulge in Romance with a touch of Italy as our chefs bring you a 4 course menu meant to tantalize the taste buds. Choices from fresh Ravioli to espresso crème brulée.
- Brasserie Provence: Step into Provence for our 3-Course St. Valentine’s Dinner with Multiple Choices, Amuse-Bouche for 2, and Chocolate Heart Mignardise! $58 per Person, Plus Tax and Gratuity.
- Corbett’s: An American Place: Valentine’s Day $75 per person for Romantic Five Course Tasting Menu (regular menu not available).
- Decca: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Decca! Featuring a special $75 3 course menu w/$25 wine pairing. Free live jazz in our cellar lounge.
- RIVUE Restaurant and Lounge: Treat your sweetheart to our 3 course Valentine’s Dinner special, offered Feb 14, 15, 21, & 22! Enjoy romantic views of the city, 25 stories up! Complimentary valet parking!
- 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- St. Charles Exchange: Indulge in a four-course meal for two, a bottle of Veuve Clicquot champagne and a dozen roses.
- Sway (in the Hyatt Regency): Start your Valentine’s Day celebration in Sway with a $50 four course dinner. Includes appetizer, salad, entree, and dessert as well as a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Varanese Restaurant’s annual “Taste of Love Aphrodisiac Dinner,” which runs from Thursday, February 13 through Saturday, February 15. The dinner will include a special seductive menu of appetizers, entrees, and desserts that are comprised of aphrodisiac ingredients designed to stimulate the appetite and inspire the heart. See the menu by clicking here. Call 502-899-9904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations
- Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant: This Valentine’s Day, experience romance at Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant. Enjoy Chef Agostino’s heart-shaped ravioli, veal and lobster specials, and mouth-watering desserts.
- Volare Italian Restaurant: Enjoy your Valentine’s Day at Volare with a limited menu provided by Chef Josh Moore! We will be seating at 5:30, 7:30, and 9:30!
- The English Grill (at the Brown Hotel) offering a Valentine’s Day five-course menu, available from 5-9 p.m., includes a champagne toast, lobster consommé, an intermezzo and additional entrée choices. The cost is $80 per person, plus tax and gratuity. For more information or to make reservations, call 502-736-2996. The regular menu will be served on Saturday, Feb. 15. Overnight packages for luxury rooms are also available. Rates start at $275 with romantic add-ons like chocolate covered strawberries, red roses, breakfast for two, and champagne.
- The Bristol Bar & Grille (Jeffersonville and Prospect units only) will offer Valentine’s Day specials with optional wine pairings.
- Winston’s at Sullivan University is serving a prix fixe dinner menu on Valentine’s Day and Saturday Feb 15th. Dinners will have a choice of Soup, Appetizer or Salad, Entree and Dessert. $39-$51 per person.